Sunday, January 4, 2009

Emerging from the Dark Ages!



The holidays have come & gone and left us with a new computer & high speed internet! That's right folks, we're diving into the 21st century just a tad behind the rest of you : )


To get us started, we'll post a few pictures of the family. Hopefully we'll get into the bloggin' groove and keep everyone up to date.

9 comments:

  1. I am commenting on your blog! Yeah! I am your first comment! We are so glad you guys are getting a blog started. It really is fun after the initial setup! You guys are great! It was fun to see you at Christmas! Also, thanks for the frog. No where in RExburg sells crickets so we had to go to Idaho Falls to buy some...this frog might get to go outside and hibernate soon because we don't get to Idaho Falls very often! We will see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you guys! I'm glad you are up to speed on the internet thing now. I love keeping in touch with so many people that you just don't see very often. Shane even looks at everyone's blogs once in a while and he enjoys seeing everyone too. Good luck with the bloggin thing, it looks great, and soon you'll be addicted!! We'll talk to you later!
    -Harris Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow high speed internet, and a blog. Too much to soon. I can't believe how fast you put this together. Your awesome. It was great to see you guys at Christmas time. Looking forward to more updates. Good Luck! Also I sent you an invite. Let me know if it doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want more pics!!!!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT?! THE RYAN JOHNSON FAMILY FINALLY HAS A BLOG?! OH MY GOODNESS THIS SHOULD GO DOWN IN HISTORY! haha WOO HOO! I'm so excited...and very proud of you. =) Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow high speed internet. Now I can stay at your house more often so i can check my mail. Hey Ryan have you taught Jack how to blog yet. Hope to see you soon. By the way this is mitch. Cari gets mad when i comment and it is under her name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun to see how grown up your kids are! Hope it's okay that we poked our noses in your blog, but we love it. Thanks!!

    Hank & Wyoma

    ReplyDelete